With our convenient in-house pet pharmacy, you can pick up parasite preventatives and have your pet’s prescription medications filled right here in our hospital. Please place your order 24 hours in advance, and pick up any time during our normal business hours. We carry prescription diets from Royal Canin and Purina, a variety of parasite preventatives, and many other medications and supplements to keep your pet healthy.
Why Should I Buy My Pet’s Meds from a Vet?
We know you have many options when it comes to buying your pet’s medications, from local pet stores to online retailers. However, not all of these options are reliable or guaranteed to be safe. By buying these products from a veterinarian, you can be confident that:
- Your pet will receive the proper dosage of the medication to meet their needs.
- Your pet’s prescription can be based on the results of a recent wellness exam, performed by a licensed veterinarian.
- If there are any side effects that could affect your pet, a veterinarian can let you know about them.
- The on-site pharmacy at our pet hospital in East Lansing is temperature-controlled, so all medications are guaranteed to be stored at the proper temperature.
- Unfortunately, some pet products that are sold online are expired or counterfeit. Medications purchased at a veterinary facility, however, are guaranteed to be unexpired and genuine.
If you’d like to place an order for a prescription refill, or if you have any questions about our on-site pharmacy here in East Lansing, call (517) 332-2511.